Knative 2022 Steering Committee Election
2022 Voters Guide - Knative Steering Election
The role of this election is to fill the two (2) Contributor seats due for election this year on the Knative Steering Committee. The elected members will serve two (2) year terms. This election will shape the future of Knative as a community and project.
This is a brief summary of the election; for more details, such as how to become a candidate, see the README.
All Knative contributors with 50 or more contributions over the last year are eligible to vote. You will see either ELIGIBLE or NOT ELIGIBLE at the top of this screen. If you are not eligible, but should be, please file an exception request or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- October 20: Announcement of Election, call for nominations, exceptions
- November 8: All candidate nominations due by 23:59 UTC (3:59pm Pacific)
- November 10: Election Begins via Elekto UI
- November 28: Voter exception requests due by 23:59 UTC (3:59pm Pacific)
- November 30: Election Closes by 23:59 UTC (3:59pm Pacific)
- December 6: Announcement of Results
Changing Your Vote
With Elekto, you may revoke and re-cast your ballot until the election deadline. To do so, set a passphrase when you cast your ballot; as long as you have that passphrase, you may re-cast your ballot by returning to the site.